2010 World GDPs in U.S. Dollars (photo)
The U.S. ranks in at #1 with $14.59 trillion.
The U.S. also ranks in at the following:
- #1 in military spending - $531 billion/year for military bases, $115/year for overseas operations.
- 43rd in education expenditures, spending only 5.5% of the GDP on schools.
- #2 in child poverty, behind Romania
- #2 in debt, behind the European Union
- One of the lowest corporate tax rates in the developed world.
- 37th in healthcare system quality.
- 50th in life expectancy at a low 78 years.